Make a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with the resources and support necessary to fully develop and advance in the areas of safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
On the Calendar
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates of Programs and Courses
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences available at a discount to Council members. Check their Schedules often.
Our Professional Development section has two subsections:
- Courses – with more details on Council and Affiliate courses and discounts
- Presentations – with links to select program presentations.
Items of Interest
- Owners' Project Excellence Awards submission period is OPEN now till
May 7, 2014
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- June 2, 2014 in Los Angeles
Saving Energy in HVAC in Conservation Environments
- It's time to join Western Council or
renew your membership!
- Look over your projects completed during 2013, and start planning your submissions for the Owners' Project Excellence Awards.
- New committees are being formed now.
Let us know what committee you would like to join, or start!
- Program Planning Teams are being formed in your area. Ask for details. Get the programs you want and need — join the team!
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2014 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for 2014 WCCC programs and events.
- Plan now to Sponsor a 2014 WCCC Program or Event. Ask us how the Council can help you shine!
Check the Calendar for more dates and details
Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices
We Award Excellence
Join Western Council
Sponsorship or Advertising
Inquiries for any Event
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil