- Chairman's Award - Buildings - New | Submitted by Stafford King Wiese Architects
Distinguished Project: Buildings - Renovation, Restoration, Seismic Retrofit, Modernization & Stabilization | Submitted by Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- Distinguished Project: Utilities - New | Submitted by Kitchell
- Exceptional Project: Buildings-New | Submitted by Roebblelen Contracting and Kitchell
- Exceptional Project: Buildings - Advanced Technologies, Infrastucture - New | Submitted by Hill International, Inc.
- Exceptional Project: Buildings - Renovation | Submitted by Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
- Outstanding Project: Buildings - New | Submitted by Kitchell
- Significant Achievement - Infrastructure-New | Submitted by Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- Significant Achievement - Utilities - New | Los Angeles Dept of Water & Power
- Significant Achievement: Buildings - Renovation, Modernization & Seismic Retrofit | Submitted by Kitchell
Make a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- August 31st - Additional Awards Orders Due
- September 15th - Print Sponsorship and Ad art and payments due
- September 30th – Advanced Management Issues Part 1 in Los Angeles
- October 29th - OPE AWARDS GALA in Costa Mesa
- November 11th - Advanced Management Issues Part 2 in Los Angeles
- February 9th – Advanced Management Issues Part 3 in Los Angeles
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2015 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
And plan to attend the Awards Gala October 29th!
Membership, Sponsorship or Advertising
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil