- Chairman's Award - Buildings - New | Submitted by Stafford King Wiese Architects
- Distinguished Project: Buildings - Renovation, Restoration, Seismic Retrofit, Modernization & Stabilization | Submitted by Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- Distinguished Project: Utilities - New | Submitted by Kitchell
- Exceptional Project: Buildings-New | Submitted by Roebblelen Contracting and Kitchell
- Exceptional Project: Buildings - Advanced Technologies, Infrastucture - New | Submitted by Hill International, Inc.
- Exceptional Project: Buildings - Renovation | Submitted by Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
- Outstanding Project: Buildings - New | Submitted by Kitchell
- Significant Achievement - Infrastructure-New | Submitted by Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- Significant Achievement - Utilities - New | Los Angeles Dept of Water & Power
- Significant Achievement: Buildings - Renovation, Modernization & Seismic Retrofit | Submitted by Kitchell
Make a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) has serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
Thank you for Premium
Sponsorship of the 2014
On the Calendar
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates of Programs and Courses
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences available at a discount to Council members. Check their Schedules often.
Join Western Council NOW!
Sponsorship or Advertising
Inquiries for any Event
Our Professional Development section has two subsections:
- Courses – with more details on Council and Affiliate courses and discounts
- Presentations – with links to select program presentations.
Items of Interest
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- Nov. 6, 2014 in West Sacramento, CA
2014 Alternative Project Delivery SUMMIT 8 AM - 5 PM Registration is open. Sponsorships available. Details
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2014 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices
We Award Excellence
See our Award Programs Pages
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil