a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- 2/2/17 Project Management Training Academy (PMTA) 2017 Spring Sessions Orientation (After 2/2 request recording – e-mail: email@example.com)
- 2/16/17 High Performers in Action in Phoenix, AZ
- 2/13-15/17 CURT Conference in Phoenix – special pricing for WCCC members –call or e-mail Donna Janssens for details: 523-563-4131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2/21/17 Project Management Training Academy (PMTA) 2017 Spring Sessions (22 weeks) BEGIN
- 3/2-5/17 – ASCE CI Summit in Anaheim, CA
View PREVIEW VIDEOS
- 3/22/17 Building Code and Sustainability Updates
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
- NEW PROGRAMS (Bring or send your teams at a discount)
– High Performers in Action
This Interactive Workshop premieres February 16th in Phoenix
Registrants take a survey beforehand to determine workshop teams, and receive their own personalized report on their skillset.
– Building Code and Sustainability Updates
Learn about changes/updates in Title 24 and LEED v4 Requirements and Building Commissioning along with Team Member Responsibilities and Collaboration Lessons Learned.
- The 2017 Project Controls SUMMIT was an info-packed success, and we are already planning for 2018. Submit your topic and speaker suggestions now!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 PROJECT CONTROLS SUMMIT PLATINUM SPONSOR:
- Watch for new, recurring and expanded programs and series in AZ, and No & So CA in 2017
- SAVE even more as a WCCC Member –
make sure your firm or agency renews or joins now.
- Join or Renew NOW
We've added new levels and categories!
Download Membership Application
- Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2015 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
The 2017 OWNERS’ PROJECT EXCELLENCE AWARDS SUBMISSION PERIOD
IS NOW OPEN!
Read carefully the Requirements and Criteria, then start your submissions of projects you completed in 2016.
Membership, Sponsorship or
Contact: Valerie Largin
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil