Make a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with the resources and support necessary to fully develop and advance in the areas of safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
On the Calendar
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates of Programs and Courses
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences available at a discount to Council members. Check their Schedules often.
Join Western Council NOW!
Sponsorship or Advertising
Inquiries for any Event
Our Professional Development section has two subsections:
- Courses – with more details on Council and Affiliate courses and discounts
- Presentations – with links to select program presentations.
Items of Interest
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- Oct. 2, 2014 in Lafayette, CA
2014 Awards Gala 5:30 - 9:00 PM
We will sell out soon --
Order Your Tables/Tickets, Sponsorships & Advertising NOW! DETAILS
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2014 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices
We Award Excellence
BE A SPONSOR, TOO!
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil